To Help You Make the Most of Your Visit to Izzi Corn Maze
- Stay on the paths. Do not cut through. Short-cuts permanently damage the maze and ruin the fun for everyone. Anyone going off the path will be asked to leave the farm.
- No children under age 12 without adult supervision.
- Parents are responsible for the behavior of their children.
- No running.
- No picking, pulling, throwing or damaging the corn, cornstalks or paths in any way.
- No throwing or damaging any items you may find in the maze.
- No littering. Trash containers are provided.
- No pets allowed. Service animals are of course welcome.
- No smoking, alcohol, drugs, profanity or persons under the influence.
- No beverage containers are allowed in the maze except clear water bottles. We also sell water, soft drinks, apple cider and hot cocoa at the concession stand.
- No concealed weapons.
- People who are pregnant, or have heart condition, asthma, arthritis or claustrophobia should be aware that there is no fast exit from the maze.
- Be courteous to others as you walk through the maze.
- No one is admitted to the maze after 10:00 p.m.
- Be careful as you walk. The ground is rough and uneven and we are not responsible for personal injuries.
- Breaking any of the above rules will result in
- removal from the maze and depending on the severity, removal from the farm.
- The maze is not stroller friendly, so use your backpack, child carrier or wagon for infants and toddlers.
- There are NO shortcuts, so allow yourself time to enjoy the fresh air and exercise while finding your way through the maze.
- Dress appropriately. The corn maze is in, um, a corn field! It can get hot and sometimes windy. Dress in layers and wear sturdy, closed-toe shoes, sneakers or boots.
- Call if weather has been rainy. The maze may be closed in muddy conditions.
- Don’t forget to bring your camera!